BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 4, 2011

The Best News of the Week!!!

So I am not only happy that today is the beginning of the weekend, but....

Guess what made it's way in the mail today??????

Awww YEAH!!!! I have been waiting forever to receive this and I am thankful that I was able to accomplish this before I got too old.

I couldn't stop smiling as I read my letter from the President of BYU Idaho :)
Too bad no one was home with me to share in the joy

It is now official...I have been waiting for this to come for months. I am glad that is finally came :) Now when get and awesome job I can hang this in my future office, if I ever get an office.

I was so happy that I took like 15 pictures of my diploma!!!!

Now I have to find a frame for this bad boy.

1 comments:

Allison Barry said...

I wish I could have attended your graduation! Good job, Becky!!!